Compliance with the dress code is mandatory and students not dressed according to the code will be given a written notice and may be asked to change.
- Navy blue or white SOLID color collared shirts. This can include button-up shirts or polo shirts.
- Shirts should not be light blue or have patterns.
- Tank tops are not part of our dress code (including dress down days).
- Long-sleeved shirts worn under a collared shirt should follow our colors of white or navy blue.
- Navy blue or khaki pants, shorts, skirts, leggings or dresses.
- Please be sure shorts, leggings or tights are always worn under skirts and dresses.
- Leggings should not be worn as pants.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses should be just above the knee or longer.
- Please no short-shorts.
- Shoes must have a back on them. Flip-flops and clogs (crocs) are not part of our dress code.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts should be navy blue or white if they are being worn during class. If it is just being worn at recess and to and from school, then it does not need to be part of our dress code.
- Sweats/pajamas/workout pants are not acceptable.
A "Uniform Exchange" is available for donation and/or obtaining useable, undamaged uniforms.